FF to 5:55 in the video to see what the left thinks is normal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't watch it either; the text in the story was enough to ruin my day.

Surely OSA's Christian-skewering vigilante mob will be around shortly to discredit the source and defend Planned Parenthood.

If u see the video, there is no discrediting it...these are vicious predators...

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they are in the womb, the late term ones fight for their lives against the instruments when viewed under ultrasound...just remember your Democrat neighbor supports this and expects your tax money to fund the organizations that do it. And the Repubs do nothing about it...but if you kill a lion on a safari, then the left will come after you with a vengeance. What a crock! (and no, I do not prefer the hunting of large predators but I'm using that to point out the hypocrisy)

You see what master they serve:

Last edited by a moderator:

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't watch it either....couldn't open it once i saw the pics. I can be a heartless SOB at times, but this stuff makes me wanna cry and apologize to God for what "humanity" does to the innocent souls of the world.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how many comments I have seen across the web where people say something like " I never knew they looked like babies, I thought they were just a lump of cells". I know that is a very ignorant statement, but I have read that several times. This little boy has probably saved several lives already. If we can do this to the most innocent among us, killing granny will be easy. Anyone who says we aren't a Christian nation, just need to play this video to prove their point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom