Firearms Manufacturing in New York State

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
like the thought, but just remember, the police there may not necisarily agree with what their superiors ared doing.........
--Mech

I hear what you are saying but I'm sorry, they need to get in their ass about it or sic their unions on them. Maybe go public with their disdain for what their superiors are doing. SOMETHING...
But in an odd twist of fate, if the rumors are correct, the law they passed yesterday doesn't exclude them so it's a moot point and they may just do it when it dawns on them that they are limited to 7 rounds too.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drove by that factory every day on my way to law school and it bothered me every day. I got out of NY as soon as I graduated, turning down six-figure plus job offers to do it.
I got recruited to go work at the LII (a friend of mine is a key figure in it), but I turned him down cold on it because I couldn't deal with their gun laws.

Years ago, a friend tried to get the Osage Nation to buy Colt and move them down here, then use a "buy Native American" clause in Federal law to force the gov't to buy from them. Wouldn't that have been sweet, with the Indians selling rifles to the Army?

I wonder if the Chickasaws would be interested...they have some pennies to spend, not to mention a boatload of Texican dollars...

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yes. Remington could move to Stillwater now. If they need a Wintel manager or Citrix admin I'm already here ;)

I'm one bazillionth Cherokee too. Win. Win!!! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom