For all the fans of the old western tv shows.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe there may be something wrong with them when you have little silver hearts on them. Ok for the bride to where those not the groom.

Well, according to LawDog, the leather for a BBQ gun should be a floral pattern. . .so maybe hearts aren't too far off. But maybe nobody was man enough to tell Hopalong that he was wearing a girl's holster :-D

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, where did the silver bullets on the Lone Rangers belt go?

Somebody skreeved them! On that note I was really upset when I found out you can't make silver bullets. It means the Lone Ranger fibbed to us all AND killing werewolves just got a lot harder.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, where did the silver bullets on the Lone Rangers belt go?

a fan would know he gave them all away ;)

elance

oh and on a side note: remember how honest folk, once they found out who he was, let him keep his mask on .
and crooks always wanted to pull it off. remember who ended up gettin it off him ?

elance

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a fan would know he gave them all away ;)

elance

oh and on a side note: remember how honest folk, once they found out who he was, let him keep his mask on .
and crooks always wanted to pull it off. remember who ended up gettin it off him ?

elance

My high school Spanish teacher told us that 'Qemo, sabe" was a rough way of saying "Quein no saber", which means one who doesn't know. Tonto means stupid.

So the Lone Ranger called each other stupid and one who doesn't know all those years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom