For all you diesel guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itchyfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, owning an auto repair shop, here's my take. All 3 have BAD attributes, but by FAR, Ford is the worst of the 3. I just sold an 07 F250 I bought as a daily driver and to pull my boat. It's had a new High Pressure Oil Pump, Injector pump, Injectors, EGR job, and a new turbo prior to me buying it. I owned it for less than 6 months and I ended up having to do an EGR delete on it. Then, 2 weeks later, the High Pressure Oil Pump failed AGAIN. I've got 4 fords here right now with some of those same problems. I love Fords, they are good for business. I see a LOT of injector problems and leaking head gaskets on the GM trucks. Dodges I've seen lots of EGR issues as well. After I fixed my Ford, I sold it, bought a Dodge, did an EGR and DPE delete, and I'm staying with it. You can tell me any kind of stories you want, but I see more Fords than the other 2 COMBINED, and the Duramax comes in second.

jerbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always thought that the reason that Fords sales were #1 was because Chevy and GMC sales were split between the two when they are basically the same truck.It should be GM vs Ford vs Dodge to be more accurate. I'm sure i'll hear from Gmc owners on this :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom