Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just changed out the kitty litter in the baby gatos litter box, and every time I do, Lil Red gets this horrified look like I’m not going to bring it back.
I guess it’s like being in a situation where you know you can’t use the bathroom and all of a sudden having an overpowering urge to use the bathroom.
EVERY SINGLE TIME I change out the litter “someone” has to poop in it IMMEDIATELY.🤣

Yep. Same here. ****ing Harvey will FOLLOW ME AROUND while I'm cleaning it out and I don't even have the damned box back on the ground before he's putting a paw in to try and climb in. 🙄🙄🙄

Well, after all, they want a clean place to go. How many of us are willing to go into a filthy "potty-place" and drop our drawers?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was missing a couple cows this afternoon and after a little search found two fresh calves, but I only got pictures of one of them. The Brahman cow was pretty aggressive and wouldn’t let me get very close.
I literally watched the calf fall out of this cow as I drove up, and she doesn’t mind me being around since she was born and raised here on the place.
IMG_0662.jpeg

IMG_0666.jpeg

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was missing a couple cows this afternoon and after a little search found two fresh calves, but I only got pictures of one of them. The Brahman cow was pretty aggressive and wouldn’t let me get very close.
I literally watched the calf fall out of this cow as I drove up, and she doesn’t mind me being around since she was born and raised here on the place.
View attachment 470767
View attachment 470768

These two are doing good.
View attachment 470769
Wish I could like these more than once. Good job!

Latest posts

Top Bottom