Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sif.jpeg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss Duke. He was a boxer. That guy was the most lovable hunk of dog ... 🐶🥰🥰🥰
Boxers are my favorite breed of dogs. I like them so much that I have a couple tattooed on my forearm. 😁 Boxers and Corgis will likely always be a part of my life. And you are right, boxers are just so d8mn loveable. Even when they are so d8mn annoying. 😁

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dogs have ridden in the front passenger seat or floorboard of my trucks for many years, and back when my Lab Annie was still alive, I had a friend want to ride somewhere with me and asked if she could ride in the back. I told him that he was welcome to ride in the back, but she was where she was going to ride. He gave me a “are you serious?” look and climbed in with her.🤣

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dogs have ridden in the front passenger seat or floorboard of my trucks for many years, and back when my Lab Annie was still alive, I had a friend want to ride somewhere with me and asked if she could ride in the back. I told him that he was welcome to ride in the back, but she was where she was going to ride. He gave me a “are you serious?” look and climbed in with her.🤣
Something similar with me. Back in the 2000s, when gas prices shot up my goose hunting buddy said we are going to have to leave the trucks at home and drive his car to goose hunt. He indicated that meant the dog had to stay home.

I was VERY clear with him that my lab was #2 in the hunting order and he was #3. So we will take my truck and split the gas or he stayed home. That definitely changed his mind really quick on taking his car.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yep. If you ride with me, you ride where the dogs LET you ride. Not the other way around. My dogs love and adore me and most likely whoever is wanting to come along does not. 😉🤣🤣

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. If you ride with me, you ride where the dogs LET you ride. Not the other way around. My dogs love and adore me and most likely whoever is wanting to come along does not. 😉🤣🤣
My dog used to get horribly car-sick. So he doesn't ride with me very much. But when he does, his nose is either out the window, or in my lap. He's the only person in the family who is always glad to see me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom