Fun hidden game in Black Ops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may have been the only one that didn't know this, but there is a hidden "arcade" game included with Black Ops.
At the main screen, where you choose campaign, multiplayer, zombies, etc (when your sitting in the torture chair), you tap the R1 and L1 shoulder buttons multiple times. You will then stand up out of the chair. There is a small computer terminal directly behind the chair where you were sitting. Walk around the machines on your left to get to it.

When you are close, follow the instructions to access the computer and type "DOA" (no quotes) and then select enter.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've still got to pick up my copy. Sadly, I'll probably be too busy retrofitting my RC car with an IR camera to even start the game.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my ps3 died last week so i am trying to decide if i even want to bother with another one sadly or move to an xbox 360 since they are $100 less. this game does look awesome after checkin it out on youtube im really diggin the new additions to the multiplayer stuff.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've still got to pick up my copy. Sadly, I'll probably be too busy retrofitting my RC car with an IR camera to even start the game.

Heh, I was tinkering with it last night, looked up a bunch of stuff on google and I think I'm going to hot-cut a foam fuselage/wings/tail and make a UAV, rip the car guts out and tie the camera feed into a netbook, somehow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom