Funny things said around your house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was at my second job. I'm working at a different Domino's because some old lady got high on painkillers and was trying to drop ger dog off at the groomers next door and ran her suv into our store (no one was hurt). At the new store, there's a chick working there who has a big mouth. One night, she was dogging on my little Honda saying "You sure have an ugly car for being a mechanic". I said "A) You drive a Hyundai so you get to zip it and B) Why are you badmouthing my car? I haven't said anything about your face.".

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHA! I call mine Comptroller of the Currency! :)

Hey! Hey! HEY!! That's NOT funny ... somebody's gotta pay the bills ... :disappoin

:D:D:D:D

If it weren't for me he'd be living out of the back of his patrol car ... that man ... he HATES paying bills. And all this time you guys thought when he said he married me for my skills ... well I know what you were thinking ... lol :naughty::D

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was at my second job. I'm working at a different Domino's because some old lady got high on painkillers and was trying to drop ger dog off at the groomers next door and ran her suv into our store (no one was hurt). At the new store, there's a chick working there who has a big mouth. One night, she was dogging on my little Honda saying "You sure have an ugly car for being a mechanic". I said "A) You drive a Hyundai so you get to zip it and B) Why are you badmouthing my car? I haven't said anything about your face.".

Ice Cold.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ice Cold.

This image showed up next to your post. Appropriate ad placement:
OSATestAd5.PNG

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me: If something happens to me I want you to give all my guns to the kids. If they don't want 'em, sell 'em.

Wife: Why would you want me to sell 'em?

Me: Cause I know you'll remarry and I don't want some other a**hole using my guns!

Wife: What makes you think I'll marry another a**hole?

Latest posts

Top Bottom