game of thrones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Wedding was intense. After it was over I just sat there staring at the TV. Kinda glad I haven't read the books.....really wondering where they go from here.

Lol. That's what me and the wife did. Just sat there in complete silence while the credits rolled. That was a big ole wtf just happened moment. I thought Jamie lanister getting rick grimesed was rough.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Wedding was intense. After it was over I just sat there staring at the TV. Kinda glad I haven't read the books.....really wondering where they go from here.

The last show was F'ed up. The little girl just got back to her mom just in time to find her dead. WTF. I don't read books so that's out. We call it dragons and tittys. It's the only reason we have HBO.

Yep, I've seen seasons 1 and 2, and have read/listened to all the books. I knew the red wedding had gone down on the show when the GF came home saying everybody at work was traumatized, lol

Lol. That's what me and the wife did. Just sat there in complete silence while the credits rolled. That was a big ole wtf just happened moment. I thought Jamie lanister getting rick grimesed was rough.

I pretty much laughed all day Monday at all the drama over that episode. Of course, for me, I'd been biting my tongue about the Red Wedding for so very long, it was kinda nice to get it out there. I made this comment on twitter about it: "We kept tell you not to get attached! You thought we were talking about Ned, didn't you?"

I remember reading and rereading that scene because I just couldn't believe it, and then I set the book down and just asked, "What the hell is this about now?"

It only gets better ;)

Sooooo much better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom