Undercover Underage - Canadian County Sheriff’s Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey man, even liberals have needs heh

Doesn’t surprise me ..Canadian county sheriffs are locally well known to be doing these kinda stings…it’s almost a joke about being wanted by the Canadian county sheriff

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230627_100629_Samsung Internet.jpg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for a utility company here in the state. We have a training every year and the police will come in a talk to us. There was a tech that went into a house and noticed doors that had bars on them and the doors did as well. He didn’t think nothing of it and about a year later that conversation came up and the coworker went and said something. The police went to that house and busted people for child sex trafficking. The police were telling us how bad it is in our state and to always say something if you see something unusual. It’s disgusts me. There is also a movie coming out on July 4th called Sound of Freedom. It’s about child trafficking. I can’t wait to see it.
It's hard for me to believe people would do stuff like this, but I'm sure it's real. I suspect many high level politicians, government officials, news moguls, movie stars, etc. people with power, are involved in this DESPICABLE PRACTICE!! Ask yourself one question, do YOU think the Clinton/Epstein child sex slavery ring, that had operated above the law, for over 20 years, under the leadership of BOTH PARTIES, would have come to light as it did, had Hillary Clinton been elected President in 2016, insted of President Trump? Now we all know WHY THE POLITICAL ESTABLISHMANT, NEWS MEDIA, HOLLYWOOD, BIG BUSINESS, ETC. IS GOING TO SUCH EXTRODANARY LENGTHS TO MAKE SURE PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO EVEN RUN FOR PRESIDENT, DON'T WE?

Latest posts

Top Bottom