Undercover Underage - Canadian County Sheriff’s Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who wants to be disgusted, upset and somewhat proud at the same time?

Disgusted and upset at society and pedophiles. Unfortunately, the punishment they receive is not enough.

Somewhat proud with the Sheriff’s office being proactive and going afterwards these horrible people. I say somewhat just because of horrible the situation is.

Anyway, this show was an eye opener for anyone who has kids that use social media.

I’ve heard of parents making their kids watch it with them so that they can see the horrors that are online.

Anyone else watching this show where Season 2 is all local?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/risasa...-underage-tracking-down-online-predators/amp/

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We watched it. Enjoyed pointing out travel inconsistencies. Still trying to figure out where the decoy houses are. It was crazy eye opening. I think I originally heard about the show on a thread on here.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've watched quite a few of the episodes, pretty interesting how they track down the perps to ID them.
Pretty disgusting at the same time.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who wants to be disgusted, upset and somewhat proud at the same time?

Disgusted and upset at society and pedophiles. Unfortunately, the punishment they receive is not enough.

Somewhat proud with the Sheriff’s office being proactive and going afterwards these horrible people. I say somewhat just because of horrible the situation is.

Anyway, this show was an eye opener for anyone who has kids that use social media.

I’ve heard of parents making their kids watch it with them so that they can see the horrors that are online.

Anyone else watching this show where Season 2 is all local?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/risasa...-underage-tracking-down-online-predators/amp/
We're still on Season 1 . . . very disturbing.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work for a utility company here in the state. We have a training every year and the police will come in a talk to us. There was a tech that went into a house and noticed doors that had bars on them and the doors did as well. He didn’t think nothing of it and about a year later that conversation came up and the coworker went and said something. The police went to that house and busted people for child sex trafficking. The police were telling us how bad it is in our state and to always say something if you see something unusual. It’s disgusts me. There is also a movie coming out on July 4th called Sound of Freedom. It’s about child trafficking. I can’t wait to see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom