Garden This Year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright, its getting closer to spring time. Who's planning on a garden this year? Well I am and I'm planning on alot of tomato's, cucumbers, melons(different types), some grapes and other stuff. Once I get everything going this year maybe we on the gun board can think about trading some produce?

Anybody up for that?

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai.imgur.com_zaUim.jpg

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I've got about 700 onion plants in. I planted 20 lbs of red potatoes yesterday, I'll put in about 30lbs more in the next two weeks.
I'm in the process of putting up a 500sq ft high tunnel greenhouse/hoophouse.
I've also planted Japanese turnips, carrots, radishes and lettuce. Under the grwo light I've got 80 tomato plants most will be in the hoop house and I'll be starting more seed as the week goes on.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got about 700 onion plants in. I planted 20 lbs of red potatoes yesterday, I'll put in about 30lbs more in the next two weeks.
I'm in the process of putting up a 500sq ft high tunnel greenhouse/hoophouse.
I've also planted Japanese turnips, carrots, radishes and lettuce. Under the grwo light I've got 80 tomato plants most will be in the hoop house and I'll be starting more seed as the week goes on.

Your banned from this discussion!!:D:D:D

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only put out around 480 onion plants. still need to get the taters cut and dried.

put out 2 flats of cabbage and 1 flat of broccoli. 100ft of sugar snaps,100ft of radishes,200 ft of lettuce,300ft of turnips,300ft of beets,100ft of mustard.

Have several flats of tomato,eggplant, pepper started in the greenhouse. plus some red jewell sweet potato in containers to get some slips started.

I think Roadking sells at a farmers market like i do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom