Garden This Year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this Texas A&M page on figs, would probably be applicable to our climate.

Figs.....

Ohhhh .. thanks ... everything I have found has indicated that figs are at best a bit iffy here. All I know is that bush was COVERED with figs and they were really really good. And oddly enough, I remember that it was planted on the south side of the house. Weird, huh?? :scratch:

Perplexed and CHenry ... My evil plan is now in motion ... Ya'll won't be making fun when I have homemade fig newtons to go with my coffee!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rotflmao:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perplexed and CHenry ... My evil plan is now in motion ... Ya'll won't be making fun when I have homemade fig newtons to go with my coffee!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rotflmao:

No, we'll be making fun of GC as he makes the 20th run for the day to the bathroom, cussing all the way about your fig-growing idea :P

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:sorry1:
I would like a homeade fig newton...:crying:

:rotflmao: There is coffee all over my keyboard now!! And GC thinks I have lost my mind ... (what little there was left of it)!

I really am gonna put a couple of figs in the front yard. Have the perfect place for them ... just gotta figure out which kind will do best ... will let you know how it goes ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, we'll be making fun of GC as he makes the 20th run for the day to the bathroom, cussing all the way about your fig-growing idea :P

Naw ... he won't eat them ... dullard thinks that if it is not beef in the form of a pattie accompanied by french fries it is not fit to eat ... :blah:

I can get him to eat fried chicken every once in a while but dang that boy is finicky ... :slap:

Latest posts

Top Bottom