Gas price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
$4.45 at Costco on Memorial for the 87 octane.
A little over a 1/4 of a tank for $27
Under orange man bad, I paid $28 to fill it from empty.
I find it absolutely amazing that the lap dog, liberal news media, can convince us of ANYTHING they choose! Are people not smart enough to see for themselves the difference between less than $2.00 per gallon gasoline/Diesel Fuel, being energy independent for the first time in 50/60 years, under President Trumps LEADERSHIP, and paying OVER $5.00 per gallon, and likely very soon, to be more than that, under the political CROOKS ON BOTH SIDES? If we have DUMBED DOWN that much, we won't be able to survive in this world of visious, POWER HUNGREY PREDITORS, WILL WE?

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it absolutely amazing that the lap dog, liberal news media, can convince us of ANYTHING they choose! Are people not smart enough to see for themselves the difference between less than $2.00 per gallon gasoline/Diesel Fuel, being energy independent for the first time in 50/60 years, under President Trumps LEADERSHIP, and paying OVER $5.00 per gallon, and likely very soon, to be more than that, under the political CROOKS ON BOTH SIDES? If we have DUMBED DOWN that much, we won't be able to survive in this world of visious, POWER HUNGREY PREDITORS, WILL WE?
Many won’t survive, I believe that is the plan…

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wait till many drop trou and buys electric and price of electricity skyrockets or/and we have rolling blackouts. Libturd meltdown in 3....2.....1.......
D0B37FCF-0F72-455C-A093-B91508DDDDA0.jpeg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
$4.95 for 100% at Murphy Walmart danforth and Santa Fe. I filled up at 4.85 Thursday. Didn’t check diesel but it was 5.18 on Thursday

Woodman 59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did actually pretty well in OKC Yesterday at Sam's club. Paid $4.68 per gallon for 91 Octane. The Sam's club card does save some money. So far it has been the cheapest way to buy gas. I do check gasbuddy.com too. I get it that not everybody has the luxury to shop around. Electric bill is way up by 30%, definitely not digging that. Inflation is much greater than the 8.6% they are claiming. What kills me is the people that support the pres saying they are making more money than they did and claim to be self employed. Basically they are LMF's.
They are making more, Govt. subs are not taxed.

Woodman 59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smoke more weed. That's the plan for the Govt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom