Get Home Bag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple of MREs, med kit, compass, paracord, fire starting stuff, fixed blade knife and an emergency blanket. Very, very basic. No firearms stuff since I work at Tinker.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live across the street from school. I don't keep one with me. I do have a BOB. Med kit, shovel, Compass, Knife, Rain Gear, Fire starters, Flash light, fishing line and hook..... some other goodies.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a Maxpedition Fatty EDC organizer to use as a sorta mini BOB/GHB.

Does anybody here own one? My main question is...is there room enough in the zippered pocket to keep a J frame revolver, or would that be too big for that pocket?

Thanks in advance. :D

daniel1daniel2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some of us a get home bag is a problem, in mine I have rope, flashlights, rubbing alcohol, facepaint, a set of camo cloths, a poncho, a basic medical kit, trash bags, sardines, a gallon of water, TP, matches, and of course duct tape and bailing wire. Currently I am living in a college dorm so guns/knives and that sort of thing is out of the question.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For me it's whatever I have laying around in the Jeep. Usually 3 - 4 knives. Whichever sidearm I am carrying that day. A couple bottles of water. Usually a pack of somekind, A blanket or sleeping bag, A couple lighters, flashlight, Rope and a few tools.

Now that I think of it, I should put together a kit. I would currently have to throw whatever is there into a bag and go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom