Get the word out! Vote Mary Fallin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tough call on this one. Not really crazy about either one. But if one is in bed with Dingle Barry, I'll vote for the other one. I'm pretty simple, I'll admit.

But she's not, and no matter what the big money out of state special interests put in their commercials, it won't change that fact.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But she's not, and no matter what the big money out of state special interests put in their commercials, it won't change that fact.

To be honest, JB I really haven't heard or seen much on the campaign between Fallin and Askins. If I smell a rat shining through I will vote for the one that is less rat-like. Standard routine, unfortunately.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get her to say something to the effect of: The 2nd amendment means what it says about the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

The 2nd doesn't say a word about the right of law abiding citizens to protect themselves. That's weasel talk for you can have a gun to protect yourself but only in your home and only the gun I say you can have.

Askins is a typical demonrat.

+1000! Fallin has my vote, but I put the sticker I got on my moms truck cause I don't put that bumper sticker crap on my pimp ass ride.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want a governor who cares about all Oklahomans, not just the folks at the country clubs. Askins is precisely what Oklahoma needs...a true Conservative who actually lives the values she espouses and cares about the working families who make up this state.

We all do but that person isn't Askins. You can call her a conservative until the sun goes down but that won't make her one any more so than calling a turd a rose makes it smell like a rose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom