Get the word out! Vote Mary Fallin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
she's done something for the troopers :)

OKLAHOMA CITY An Oklahoma Highway Patrol bodyguard for Lt. Gov. Mary Fallin has resigned after admitting ”unprofessional conduct” amid allegations by her estranged husband that she had an affair with a bodyguard.

Mrs. Fallin, a Republican who was elected to a second term last month, filed for divorce last week. At a hearing, Fallin’s attorney raised an allegation about the lieutenant governor having an affair with an unidentified bodyguard.

In a statement Monday, Public Safety Commissioner Bob Ricks said rumors surfaced in early September about ”alleged unprofessional conduct between a member of the executive security detail and the lieutenant governor.”

The statement said the trooper first denied the allegations, but was again questioned late last month and ”admitted to unprofessional conduct and was permitted to resign. That resignation was accepted last week. His admission did not indicate that sexual activity was involved.”

The trooper was not identified and Ricks was reported unavailable for further discussion of the matter.

Lana Tyree, Mrs. Fallin’s attorney, later issued a statement saying the lieutenant governor would have no comment.

”Out of legitimate concern for the privacy and welfare of her minor children through the Christmas holidays, Lieutenant Governor Mary Fallin, having denied the allegations, will not respond to or debate these issues in the media and will make no further public comment,” the statement said. Mrs. Fallin, 43, and her husband have two children, ages 11 and 8.

In court, Mrs. Fallin had said the allegations of an affair with a bodyguard were a rumor started by her husband. At last week’s hearing, District Judge Jerry Bass prevented Fallin’s attorney from pursuing questions about an alleged affair.

In response to a question from his wife’s attorney, Mr. Fallin said he had hired a private investigator to follow her.

Another hearing in the divorce case is set for next Monday.

And if you had used my complete quote you would see that I did mention she WOULD bend over for the troopers.literally!

eich

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everything you said after that statement means absolutely nothing because of the source. I'm sure the RGA is a completely unbiased source of information about a Democratic candidate for governor. :screwy: Taking any information from the RGA on Askins is the same as looking for something good about Republicans on MSNBC or something positive about Democrats on Fox. You have found the most biased source of information that you can possibly find.

I don't know who I'm voting for yet but I'm dang sure not listening to the RGA or the DGA for information. I'll do my own research from the most unbiased sources possible.

I did, it's called a public record. Her votes are public record. I believe she was 1 of 5 that opposed the SDA in 95. Absent on important votes and there for fluff issues...Hmmm sounds just like Obama. Vote for who you want, I choose not to give the President any more help.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKLAHOMA CITY An Oklahoma Highway Patrol bodyguard for Lt. Gov. Mary Fallin has resigned after admitting ”unprofessional conduct” amid allegations by her estranged husband that she had an affair with a bodyguard.

Mrs. Fallin, a Republican who was elected to a second term last month, filed for divorce last week. At a hearing, Fallin’s attorney raised an allegation about the lieutenant governor having an affair with an unidentified bodyguard.

In a statement Monday, Public Safety Commissioner Bob Ricks said rumors surfaced in early September about ”alleged unprofessional conduct between a member of the executive security detail and the lieutenant governor.”

The statement said the trooper first denied the allegations, but was again questioned late last month and ”admitted to unprofessional conduct and was permitted to resign. That resignation was accepted last week. His admission did not indicate that sexual activity was involved.”

The trooper was not identified and Ricks was reported unavailable for further discussion of the matter.

Lana Tyree, Mrs. Fallin’s attorney, later issued a statement saying the lieutenant governor would have no comment.

”Out of legitimate concern for the privacy and welfare of her minor children through the Christmas holidays, Lieutenant Governor Mary Fallin, having denied the allegations, will not respond to or debate these issues in the media and will make no further public comment,” the statement said. Mrs. Fallin, 43, and her husband have two children, ages 11 and 8.

In court, Mrs. Fallin had said the allegations of an affair with a bodyguard were a rumor started by her husband. At last week’s hearing, District Judge Jerry Bass prevented Fallin’s attorney from pursuing questions about an alleged affair.

In response to a question from his wife’s attorney, Mr. Fallin said he had hired a private investigator to follow her.

Another hearing in the divorce case is set for next Monday.

And if you had used my complete quote you would see that I did mention she WOULD bend over for the troopers.literally!

I just clicked on the little button ... the computer did the rest ... :D

But alas ... it's not like I am not fond of troopers ... I can kinda understand her dilemma ... LOL :giveup:

Latest posts

Top Bottom