Getting Ready for Norman Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the prices are outrageous, I predict you will see two different types of responses. The desperate newbies who waited too long to buy AR's will pay $3k for a Bushmaster and everyone else will probably voice their displeasure with loud exclamations of "you gotta be sh*****g me" or "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot."

I will probably be walking around with $3000 on my NIB Sig M400, just to see if I get it. Either way, I've been wanting to go to a SuperDave show for some time so i will be there. Hell I may let some newb talk me down to $2500 and give them a great deal.

:rubhands:

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... that's what makes them taste so good when they finally show up ... Just ask that there navy_chief fella who embarrassed me to no-end in Chickasha! Good God, I could have sunk into the tile at Nighthawk's table ... :wink2:

BB,
how did I miss this thread? I did not embarrass you did I? The bread and cookies where awesome Dave maybe BB will make some for you?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB,
how did I miss this thread? I did not embarrass you did I? The bread and cookies where awesome Dave maybe BB will make some for you?

ROFLMAO!! Yeah, I kinda did turn a really bright shade of pink ... :teehee: Although the weather is conspiring against me as far as bread is concerned, Dave WILL get cookies this time, even if I have to walk to Norman to get them there. I've already PM'd back and forth with Stan a little ... GC and I will be down sometime Saturday morning, Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise ... :wink2:

TheLlama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a deadline on when to take out a table? Sorry if this has been covered already. Inherited a collection of guns and looking to try to sell some. Probably not the best time for collectible firearms in this market though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom