Glock 43 Taran Tactical +3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
great news...i knew that wouldn't take long

Did you see any information that they wouldn't be including them that would make this a change or just the lake of the spring explicitly listed on the website like with the +2?

Personally the +3 would be limit to a back up mag as the +2 is slightly too long for my build and carry preference.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you see any information that they wouldn't be including them that would make this a change or just the lake of the spring explicitly listed on the website like with the +2?

Personally the +3 would be limit to a back up mag as the +2 is slightly too long for my build and carry preference.

do you think anyone will just build a larger mag, instead of having to rely on large extensions?

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
do you think anyone will just build a larger mag, instead of having to rely on large extensions?

Only 2 manufacturers would have the ability to make them and maintain QC and reliability for the majority of serious users; Glock and Magpul. I still haven't bought any Magpul Glock mags because of the initial flap where they sent the wrong file to production and had universal reliability issues. I have been meaning to buy a few to test though.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, MAGPUL Glock mags are good to go. I used them at the last 2 Pawnee RnGs, even dropped a fully laoded one by accident off my chest rig, landed on that gravel hell road and didn't even make a dent in it or lose any rounds.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I saw on Taran Tactical website the price for a +2 has come down, originally I think Taran Tactical plates for a G43 was like $40/ base plate now its $29.99. I am excited about this because other competitors will find a way to make +3 magazine extensions however I am waiting to hear and see reviews.

Thanks for the heads for FBT, if I can't find a deal at the Wanenmacher gun show, I will head to FBT.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The +2 extension is the perfect length for my needs. Minimal added length, gives 8 rounds on tap and allows a full grip. I wonder if they will send us early adopters a spring. Haven't had any reliability issues but still wouldn't mind a stiffer spring to make sure.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The +2 extension is the perfect length for my needs. Minimal added length, gives 8 rounds on tap and allows a full grip. I wonder if they will send us early adopters a spring. Haven't had any reliability issues but still wouldn't mind a stiffer spring to make sure.

Worth an email to them in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom