Glock 43 Taran Tactical +3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm actually glad someone has finally done this for the 43.
I didn't like the 43 because of the round count but now that TTI is making the +1, +2, and +3 adapters now, I might reconsider on gettin' myself one.
I kinda' wish though that the TTI basepads would fit with the grip like the Walther PPS, SA XDs, S&W Compacts and Shield, and the Ruger Compacts extensions line up with the grip.
But the TTI extended basepads give it that "badass tacticool" look so it's all good in the neighborhood.
As far as that piece of garbage 42 though, that was nothin' more than just a joke, IMHO, even if it had a +5 extended basepad.
That's a different story though for another time.

I completely agree with you, I was planning to get a G19 Gen 4 but I would love a G43 with a +3 mag extension.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got three Pearce glock 43 +1 extensions. Got them from sooner guns and gold. They were only $7.99!! That just can't be beat. They're prices amaze me sometimes. I haven't installed them yet as I just got home a little bit ago. But I will let y'all know what I think. They basically look like the stock pinky extension with stipeling. I was gonna get the strike industries +2 extensions until I read a lot of reports saying they were having trouble with theirs. Most said they couldn't get the 8th round to load. And when they did the mag would malfunction. Not something I want to risk.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just looking into the strike industries plus 2 extensions and I read that they are not even made in America. They are made in China. I wouldn't even consider them after finding that out. Even though I wouldn't anyway because of the problems I have read about. Pretty sad they can't even make them here.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tested my Pearce extension out this weekend and had no problems with functionality. The 7th round is kind of tough to get in the mag but it works well. And doesn't even add any extra bulk to the bottom of the mag. I recommend these. It may not give you two extra rounds but one is better than none.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tested my Pearce extension out this weekend and had no problems with functionality. The 7th round is kind of tough to get in the mag but it works well. And doesn't even add any extra bulk to the bottom of the mag. I recommend these. It may not give you two extra rounds but one is better than none.

I had the exact same experience. I want the TTI base pads, but when I can buy almost 2 mags for the price of one basepad I decided they weren't for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom