Glock sights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
got that covered already..... my Surefire light is aimed to where center of light's hotspot is where bullet will impact. in other words the LED light works like a large laser sight. since my G17's only duty is house warming. Surefire X200 weapon light is always mounted.

my Scattergun Tech TRS 870 with Surefire light is also setup as an aiming sight. Surefire light's hotspot center is exactly point of impact for 00 buckshot at 10yds. reflector is almost never centered exactly. this allows aiming by rotating LED's hotspot to match sight's point of impact.

surely I'm not the first one to do this???

The problem with logic is your light,which you should have with you anytime after dark,will illuminate your target for ID purposes but won't help you see your sights,try it.Some will say that you're going to be close enough that you don't need your sights and point shooting will get the job done.I like to see them but whatever works for you.

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats the preferred sight for Glock pistols?
Have a set of XS sights on it now, but hate them.

Factory sights work just fine. I agree with you on the XS sights. Not a fan.

I currently use Warren Tactical 2-dot sights and prefer this setup more than anything else I've tried. The 2-dot sight gives you nearly the daytime feel and speed of a black rear and trit front while also giving you a reference point in dim light.
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v396_jaronhudgins_Firearms_CRW_2970.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v396_jaronhudgins_Firearms_CRW_2942.jpg

Here are a few of my former sight configurations.
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v396_jaronhudgins_Firearms_CRW_1072copy.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v396_jaronhudgins_Firearms_IMG_1070crop.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v396_jaronhudgins_Firearms_IMG_1068crop.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom