Glockwork1987

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swickey

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Told him I would take the XDM he had up for sale for the price he asked and set a time up to meet that evening.
Then he called before the meeting saying he was not sure he was going to sell gun.
He told me he had to look into how much it would be to fix his jeep and would call me the next day.
I called him next day after not hearing anything from him and he told me he would need one more day to see how much the jeep repairs would be and would call me back..

Got a text today saying
"Cj this is nick. Xdm…I am just gonna pawn my pistol.
I came up with most the money. And only need 200 more.
Thanks for your interest and sorry for delaying you."

I am not mad about this, just be warned that he put something up for sale and then backed out of the deal…

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pawned my pistol because i was wanting to get it back. Sorry I didn't want to loose out on such a fine firearm arm when I can get it back. So I took a loan instead of selling it. P.s. if you can dig up the add I put "deciding to keep". Sorry C.J. That you missed out on a good deal...

man of many calibers

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a positive interaction.
He sent me a PM and said "I will take it" on a gun I had listed and so I marked it "Sale Pending" on my classified post and then he called me back 2 hours later and said he changed his mind and decided not to buy the gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom