Going rate for compressed air

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
compressor.jpg
Harbor Freight.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have no idea what it cost because its been so long.

A small 2-4 gallon air compressor is handy as a pocket on a shirt! Bicycles, motorcycles, mowers, cars, trucks, trailer tires, spare tires, air mattesses, air tools, blowing off grass clipping after yard work. Large one in the shop building and small one in the garage. Too many uses to not have one around the house.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two air compressors at home, and one in the pickup.
220V 14.1 SCFM at 90 psi in the big shop,
110V 12.4 SCFM at 90 psi in the little shop and a jim dandy 12V model that has to be clamped to the battery with the engine running, that puts out 3.1 Psi at 90 psi.

for a 12V it will air up a 36" gumbo mudder in a little over a minute.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've got a Piece O' Crap little 12 volt compressor that someone gave me about 10 years ago.

It takes 15 minutes to air up a tire, but it's much better than paying for air.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like most of you have your own air compressors. I too have one at home and at work in Shawnee. Just got in a hurry this am. I really wanted to air it up, but I'm such a Tightwad I drove 70 miles with 1 tire at 24psi.

Lol. With the price of gas I wonder if I could have saved the $1 in gas had I bought the air. Oh well home now and the air is cheap here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom