Good AK gunsmith?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had to adjust just one on a wasr i had about 5yrs ago using the same methods zghorner mentioned. Tromix is in ne Ok might give them a call and see if they can't fix you up. I would avoid shipping it back to arsenal, sounds like you already know how long that could take, and they make you pay for shipping. Two Rivers is the best option but its in okc. I would send it to them way before I sent it back to arsenal.

callmecamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had to adjust just one on a wasr i had about 5yrs ago using the same methods zghorner mentioned. Tromix is in ne Ok might give them a call and see if they can't fix you up. I would avoid shipping it back to arsenal, sounds like you already know how long that could take, and they make you pay for shipping. Two Rivers is the best option but its in okc. I would send it to them way before I sent it back to arsenal.

Epic fail on my part. I had NO IDEA that Tromix was up here, and right down the road no less! Thanks for that information Beau.

callmecamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Returned the AK to Arsenal. They received today. I just hope I see it again. I've heard some real horror stories about their service after sale. Turns out the entire barrel was pointing to the left and not just the front sight. Hopefully they will resolve the issue to my satisfaction.

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Returned the AK to Arsenal. They received today. I just hope I see it again. I've heard some real horror stories about their service after sale. Turns out the entire barrel was pointing to the left and not just the front sight. Hopefully they will resolve the issue to my satisfaction.

Which vendor? Some are great about customer service and some don't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom