Good semi for under about $800

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am biased, very biased. With that said, if Glock's were never invented, I would still be carrying my Beretta 92FS.

But again with the bias stuff, after learning, shooting and carrying a Glock, I sold everyone of my Beretta's years ago.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you haven't put your hands on an HK P30 variation - give it a try, if the right backstrap is on it, odds are it'll fit like a glove.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might actually get 2 guns, I already have 3 full size guns why not get some little guns?
It'll probably be either a Ruger LCR or Ruger SP101 with the 2.25 inch barrel in 357 and then as far as the other one goes it'll be some thing like the Kahr CW45 (I think that's what it's called.....) or like the XDs or XDM 3.8 sub-compact.
I'm just really wanting to handle the new Beretta Pico, to me that's gonna be a sweet lil gun! Something small that can shoot .380 or .32 just by swapping out the barrels. Can't wait to handle one of 'em!

Latest posts

Top Bottom