Good semi for under about $800

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a glock by my bed and I know there are a lot of glock fans on the site. IMO the CZ 75 is the best non 1911 semi by a long margin. I have never seen one that did not work. They are more accurate out of the box than most custom glocks or xd striker fire guns. The only advantage the plastic guns have is weight.

They have an SP-01 model that has a poly lower as well. If I could afford it I would definitely have both models!!!

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This I agree with. M&P for teh win.

If I were to get any type of M&P, I'd get the Apex trigger put in it. I don't really care for that odd jointed trigger, now on the Shield it isn't bad.
Even though FNH did the jointed trigger on there FNS series, it's FNH, they're gonna perfect it to every last 'lil part (I'm a big FNH fan boy, and Sig).

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Browning Hi Power with some Spegel grips.

image.jpg

I would focus on getting a Car, instead of a Kahr if I were you.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Browning Hi Power with some Spegel grips.

View attachment 36244

I would focus on getting a Car, instead of a Kahr if I were you.

Well..... I am supposed to be getting a car..... but the bank won't give us a loan for like $3000..... and someone here has a nice 1976 BMW 2002 for only about $2000! That's my dream car, and now it's gone..... :'(

Latest posts

Top Bottom