Got pulled over tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
chelsea cops are the "barney 5's" of rogers county...they will give you a ticket for anything theyve got ALOT worse in the past couple years...dont know why they us to be pretty cool...

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This place is beginning to sound more and more like Germany under siege by Hitler. Let me see your papers, then you may proceed.

Oh please... it's not nearly as bad as you're making it out to be... you're making too much drama out of it.

If you don't have anything to be afraid of, don't worry about it... the people who try everything to avoid getting pulled over are generally the ones that have something to hide.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
chelsea cops are the "barney 5's" of rogers county...they will give you a ticket for anything theyve got ALOT worse in the past couple years...dont know why they us to be pretty cool...

To be completely honest with you... Chelsea needs somebody to come in and really kick some butt... there seems to be a severe lack of training, discipline and leadership that really needs to be addressed.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I told you I didn't make the news ... :D

"Welfare Check" may be common practice...but it is my opinion that it is against the law & more importantly a violation of the Bill of Rights. I don't like it, and I don't agree with it. And, I will speak out against unlawful stops and detainment. At least when I get old and find myself under rule of dictatorship, I will be able to say I did not stand silent, I resisted and attempted to educate those around me. This is how I see it.

They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Welfare Check" may be common practice...but it is my opinion that it is against the law & more importantly a violation of the Bill of Rights. I don't like it, and I don't agree with it. And, I will speak out against unlawful stops and detainment. At least when I get old and find myself under rule of dictatorship, I will be able to say I did not stand silent, I resisted and attempted to educate those around me. This is how I see it.

They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

how is a welfare check a violation of the Bill of Rights?

Latest posts

Top Bottom