Gun Counter Idiots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Boos_TM

You must have been at H&H. LOL

Sounds like the guy working the range counter there that told me Glock weren't safe b/c they have no safety when he was carrying a M&P.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You must have been at H&H. LOL

Sounds like the guy working the range counter there that told me Glock weren't safe b/c they have no safety when he was carrying a M&P.

You know a lot of M&P's have safeties right? His probably was one of those...

Anyways geez guys, I have never experienced this kind of ignorance from any gun store, or individual for that matter, scary some people know so little about the firearms they own

V

VicedKink

Well, if yer talkin about bullits from any gun... dont any of them statements ring true? In my day, people were a little more simple and not so much about takin their achin menstrals out on poor counter folk.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the flip side, you should try working behind one of those gun counters some time. You hear some WACKY stuff from some WACKY people. It doesn't take long before you just want to go work in another department. This isn't a defense of morons, just an observation that they occupy both sides of the counter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom