Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any possible way you would consider a trade (or partial) at least for an animal? It has legs and doesn't eat as much as a pachyderm. I got it on trade for an automobile (motor and all) and had all intentions of keeping it, until recently learning that there's a possibility that someone in our county may be allergic to it. If opposed to trading for your firearm...I would consider other trades: Lugnuts, kit-kat wrappers or tactical Jennings assault pistols.

The only animals I am looking for would be male Alpacas. Let me know. Jeff.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any possible way you would consider a trade (or partial) at least for an animal? It has legs and doesn't eat as much as a pachyderm. I got it on trade for an automobile (motor and all) and had all intentions of keeping it, until recently learning that there's a possibility that someone in our county may be allergic to it. If opposed to trading for your firearm...I would consider other trades: Lugnuts, kit-kat wrappers or tactical Jennings assault pistols.

Not to derail the thread but I would be interested in trade for said animal. I have a wrapper, though not kit kat that has been submerged in gold flake. This wrapper can get you access to a building that has midgets with legs and all.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just saw that gun you're trying to sell on ArmedAmerica and you only wanted $5 for it there and that was with real baby sealskin grips... I call shenanigans.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll give you $325 for your Gun. I hope you don't think I'm lowballing you, because I'm not. I can get a new Gun any day for what I'll give you.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have CASH in hand!

This is alway my favorite...... I always wonder if it's better than in their pocket? Envelope?

Also love "wots yer best cash prys?" Opposed to what? Gold? Silver? Wouldn't MY best cash price be the price I'm asking?