Gunna be worthless tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbudspires

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work shiftwork, rotating days and nights. Sleep great when working nights, can't sleep at all on days. Got prescribed generic Ambien and sleep like a baby now. Just don't eat within about 3 hrs. or so of taking them or they won't work.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sounds like me about every other night. One night I sleep good and one night not so much.

This ... I am so happy when I sleep all night -- sometimes it even happens two nights in a row ... and ever the optimist I think, ohh my insomnia is gone ... :disappoin But it always comes back.

I really feel bad for you guys who have jobs to go to and families to take care of. Being tired is one thing, being exhausted is quite another.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always give 100% at work .......

12% On Monday
23% On Tuesday
40% On Wednesday
20% On Thursday
5% On Fridays

And remember .......

When you're having a really bad day and it seems like people are trying to piss you off, remember it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend your finger and flip them off.

Now get back to work.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sleep patterns? I don't sleep. I just lay in bed for 5-6 hours wishing I could sleep.

I am one extreme or the other. Either I can't sleep at all or I am so dead asleep that they would have to wake me up to tell me the house had blown away. The absolute worst is when I am so tired and I get to sleep okay but then wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. Of course, I start getting tired just about the time the sun comes up!

Biggest problem for me is that tired doesn't not translate into sleepy. I can be so tired I can't put one foot in front of the other and STILL just lay there staring at the ceiling hour after hour after hour ... blah!

Latest posts

Top Bottom