H2S odor in my clothes....give me some ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once puked on a white shirt and threw it in a laundry bag and forgot about it for a week, when I discovered it I was out of laundry detergent so I used a healthy squeeze of prell shampoo, the shirt came out clean as new.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Believe our H2S alarms go off at 10 ppm. I'd toss the clothes but I'm very conscious about spending my bosses money, he wouldn't have a problem but dammit I can't see just tossing out $80 FR jeans.............. I'll try some of these suggestions (except throwing them away) and see what happens. They've been hanging in the garage for 4 days, probably can't smell much of the odor now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Believe our H2S alarms go off at 10 ppm. I'd toss the clothes but I'm very conscious about spending my bosses money, he wouldn't have a problem but dammit I can't see just tossing out $80 FR jeans.............. I'll try some of these suggestions (except throwing them away) and see what happens. They've been hanging in the garage for 4 days, probably can't smell much of the odor now.
Put them in his car and see if he can stand the stank.
Oh, here I go getting sarcastic again.......Sorry.

I'm sure I'll piss somebody off again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom