Had a visitor stop by today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
came in about 20 minutes after a turkey passed through
cat.jpg

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool picture! I've seen a few bobcats over the years but its been at least a year since I've seen a live one on the ground, I really want to kill one with a bow and have it mounted, but I would take one that was trapped

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only seen a few In the woods. Only ever shot one. Usually by the time you realize what you just saw they are long gone. The only one I ever killed was with a bow.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a game cam pic of one, had two paw prints within an inch of stepping on my trap last year, and seen one in the wild for about 4.6 seconds. They are elusive for sure. Crazy she just came right by like that. Was she on the trail of the turkey?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
dennis is right. unless you deer hunt, you'll probably never see a bobcat in the wild. I was ground hunting in north Edmond along Chisholm creek about 15 years ago. I had one walk within 20 feet of me. I was in a brush blind and he never knew I was there. very cool experience.

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow! I just starting seeing bobcats the last two days! im out just south of lake thunderbird. had one on game cam about a month ago and three days ago on a morning hunt I had one walk about 10 yds away with his left ear ripped off just flapping and bleeding, dinner must have fought back hahaha.

then day before yesterday, on a different location had another show up. And my wife went last night with me and one walked past her! come on Dec 1st!

Latest posts

Top Bottom