@#! $ Hail!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We got quite a bit over at memorial and rockwell. Anywhere from nickel to ping pong it looks like. I have some new dents on my pickup.

28695630.jpg

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn that sucks. Bad. I hope we dodge the worst of it. I can get my truck in, but it has to be so far forward you cannot get into the house without going out ad around to the front door. So I'm waiting and hoping the wife gets home from work soon so both trucks are covered up.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was eating at Mama Roja's when it hit. It was bad. Now that my wifes car is in the garage I can see the damage. Sucks because I had $9,300 worth of hail damage on this car 2 years ago when it was brand new and the shop had it for 7 weeks. Now all over again. Gotta love Oklahoma....

7 weeks is pretty dang excessive for a hail job. Unless you have a Mercedes with a panoramic roof that had to be ordered from Germany, pick a different shop this time.

But BRING ON THE HAIL! Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mama Rojos is freaking awesome. Be sure and ask for all their salsa's because they only bring out the standard one unless you ask for the other 3.

Yeah I was not happy with the body shop I used last time. They had to replace the roof, trunk, and hood but still they took way too long. I'll use somebody else this time.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well upon further inspection in the daylight, I have a few small dings here and there. I'll probably get an estimate and see if it would justify filing a claim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom