Harbor Freight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The quality of the tools is on par with the price I think. If you can get 2 or 3 uses out of something you've made your money back versus paying someone else to do a thing. I haven't been by there yet to see exactly where it is in that strip mall. It's somewhere near the Langstons I think, where that chinese restaurant was maybe.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish ours was better. When they opened it a few years ago it was great. But it’s slowly traveled the path of Dollar General, a store full of junk nobody wants and anything you don’t they have cases of. Plus none of the numbnuts working there are any help.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting one in Stillwater as well in the old staples location on the west side of Perkins Road. I have a few things from them and actually their predator generators are excellent. I bought a us general tool box for my war room to store ammo and related stuff in and be able to lock it to keep the kiddo out of it. Their hand tools are fine I haven’t had a need for any of their power/cordless stuff so I can’t say anything about them.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their Ikon line of hand tools are nice, not cheap but dang sure not Snap On money. I’m changing trades and working on my A&P right now. There’s no way in hell I’m buying into a 30k toolbox at my age. I’m going to cherry pick what I go rich on and what I consider consumable. The spread of tools is too broad to have a $1500 set of sockets that I use five of, or an $800 set of dead blow and soft face hammers. I have too many years turning wrenches to get sold a box of sunshine.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea but what about when you need it today.

HF tool boxes and steel gas cans are based
I’ve learned to plan ahead or try to but it doesn’t always work that way.

I do like going through HF. But after you’ve shopped there for what, 30 years, there’s not much you don’t already have.
:blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom