Have you ever swore off a bar or place of establishment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Santa Fe Steakhouse outside of Tinker.

Horrible service and food. Gave them two tries and haven't been back in years.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup and I don't.
I'm not usually easily offended as evedence by my still being here. :)
But if it's nasty or rude I'm gone. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Wife and I have a list. We usually give a place two chances before we put them on the list. Added the new Mexican place in madill to our list this week.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
#1 Spencer's BBQ...way expensive and food disappoints my lady and i every time...after 4 attempts we finally said no more.

#2 Gun world in del city...i started a thread about it but in a nutshell: they suck enough with their inflated prices (people complain about the employees also but i really havnt gotten much ego out of them), but i used the range a lot since it was close to my house. but when they told me all AKs were banned from the range because they failed to do their job and magnet test some 7.62x39 and some goober punched holes through their back drop...i was pissed and will never go back.

#3 N-Style Pools & Spa…took 2 months beyond agreed upon duration to put a new liner in my pool. When I asked if he could give me a quick run down on how my pump and everything works…he said “I quoted you to just put the liner in not get everything up and running”. Just cant say enough bad things about the service quality, at least 5 times I heard “coming tomorrow to finish it up” with a no show and no call to let me know. Just unbelievable in every way that anyone would treat a customer like that.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Said no more 25 years ago to ALL beer joints and clubs havent stepped foot in one since. And there are manly businesses and restaurants i said no more to and havent stepped foot back in but to many to list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom