Help!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys remember that riding mower you bought me last year? Well it will not go into neutral so I can start the mower, or push it back into the garage. :censored::censored::censored:

I swear if it wasn't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all. 🤣🤣

Seriously since I can not start it, I need some help shoving it back into the garage until I can figure out what is wrong with it,.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Push the lever in or disengage the blade?
I am sure you tried all kinds of things.

I only have a hard time getting my mower in Neutral when I have a big load on the hitch and it goes up in a wheelie in first gear and dances with the hitch in the ground and spins rear tires front tires straight up in the air.

I have to pound on the shift lever to make it go neutral and hope it does not grab reverse.

I need heavy weight on the front end to keep it down.
Usually a 220 lb friend volunteers.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Push the lever in or disengage the blade?
I am sure you tried all kinds of things.

I only have a hard time getting my mower in Neutral when I have a big load on the hitch and it goes up in a wheelie in first gear and dances with the hitch in the ground and spins rear tires front tires straight up in the air.

I have to pound on the shift lever to make it go neutral and hope it does not grab reverse.

I need heavy weight on the front end to keep it down.
Usually a 220 lb friend volunteers.
Yea I have tried everything I can think of, several times. Wife wants to try in a bit but I will be shocked if she gets it to start. Hoping but I doubt she can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom