Help!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He didnt donate that I can remember (maybe I'm forgetting) so he really has no voice in the matter as far as I am concerned.
And yes Jakeboy, the purchase prices were posted and remaining funds sent via my account to Rick. Ask him, actually, dont, its none of your damn business since you didnt participate . I was careful to be completely transparent with others money and I posted updates often. If Lowes told Rick his mower was a demo, they lied. I know for a fact they dont sell demo anything. Go there and ask if you can buy a box of screws and ask for a demo box LOL

Again, another lie. I participated, a 3 figure number, and when I suggested we not buy from a box store you doxed me and called me out in the thread.

If you're gonna lie, lie to someone that doesn't know you're lying.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someones got alot of egg on their face and it isn't me or @dlbleak or any of the others who made it possible to raise somewhere north of $3,000 (cant recall the exact number) but I thank eveyone who came together and made it happen.
I refuse to be berated for embezzling or lying.
And I stand with you.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, another lie. I participated, a 3 figure number, and when I suggested we not buy from a box store you doxed me and called me out in the thread.

If you're gonna lie, lie to someone that doesn't know you're lying.
I said I couldn't recall who all who donated. My apologies if you did and I recognize that.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep I did not mean for it to turn into pissing contest. Mainly I was asking for a little help getting it back into the garage if anyone close was free. Probably could have worded it better but I am happy with the mower and like all mechanical things it developed a problem. Heck my electric push mower broke too but I do not blame anyone for that.

Well maybe the wife, She touched it. :P

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@RickN
That is a craftsman correct? Or was it toro? My memory is crap lol.
I did some research and talked to lowes. Lowes doesn't warranty them but said craftsman Does for 2 years so if you contact them directly, you'll get a new machine. I can dig up the purchase receipt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom