Here's today's reminder to be safe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of those "girls with recoil" vids makes me ask.....were any of them Badge Bunny with a Mosin?

There was some serious stupidity in that video.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What in the heck were some of those goobers even trying to do? Was the skinny dude in the blue working a bolt gun down by his waist with his finger on the trigger? I've seen the female cop almost head shoot the dude before. I seriously hope she is not still working in law enforcement, but sadly she probably is. Absolutely no excuse for that.

At least the chick at the end appeared to keep her finger off the trigger and keep the gun pointed downrange when she took hawt brass to the bewbage.

The guy tripping reminded me of the guy I saw at a range shoot several rounds from an XD, then side step to the other end of his 3 buddies, all the while covering their heads and necks with HIS FINGER ON THE TRIGGER. He got to the other end and finished the mag, never once taking his finger off the trigger. One crack in the concrete and he would have splattered his buddy's head all over the place. Clowns.

Always love the pistol grip pump guns to the face. Anyone who would ever think it's kosher to hold a shotgun like that probably needs to learn the lesson that way.

Last edited:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Some of those are scary, some just down right funny. Like Tacticool Tom at 1:40 busting his face with the shotgun. LOL! And the .50 barrel falling off. L.A.W.L.!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom