Hog I shot in gracemont!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielkines77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks like it was fun. What did you mean by mean? Did he charge at you?
Also, that is a great setup in the shed, is that the guide's setup? What all did you get for $200?
I am interested in a hunt, don't know if guided is the way to go, but from the looks of it, might be.
Thanks!

by "MEAN" i mean he heard us, and was lunging forward, but didnt see us, because we were in thick bush. I think the only thin that stopped him from charging is the fact that he couldnt see us...he didnt know exactly where we were.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean...you gotta PAY to go hog huntin'? :ooh2:

I thought you just went to some farmer who's having trouble with wild hogs tearing up his land and he more or less BEGS you to shoot all the hogs you can. :ugh2:

I wish. I hear these guys at work complaining all the time about hogs just tearing up everything they own, and when you try to get permission, they come up with every excuse in the world to not let you on to help them. :pissed:
You can tell them, that you don't want to hunt their deer, birds, small game or anything, but it doesn't make any difference. :mad:

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish. I hear these guys at work complaining all the time about hogs just tearing up everything they own, and when you try to get permission, they come up with every excuse in the world to not let you on to help them. :pissed:
You can tell them, that you don't want to hunt their deer, birds, small game or anything, but it doesn't make any difference. :mad:

Let me know when you get the OK:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom