HOLY COW - OSU/A&M Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mykah

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd have to say, it was one heck of a game! The orange aggies looked pretty good last night. Gonna be a tough game for the Sooners this year.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only reason AtM was able to come back in the 4th was because our young defense was worn out having played 108 downs! I give the aggies a lot of credit, they have a serious defense, but we made adjusments and came out swinging. GREAT game. Go State!

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have I mentioned stupid Aggie Quarterback! Gave the ball away five times and only looked to the secondary targets a few times. It was very obvious and should have been obvious to defend. I was at the game and had a great time, even though MY Aggies lost, thanks to the OSU fans for not being like the gooner fans.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have I mentioned stupid Aggie Quarterback! Gave the ball away five times and only looked to the secondary targets a few times. It was very obvious and should have been obvious to defend. I was at the game and had a great time, even though MY Aggies lost, thanks to the OSU fans for not being like the gooner fans.

and Weeden would throw a pass he knew wasn't going to complete instead of run like he shoulda....we gave you guys the opportunity to win - gave you the game and you couldn't compromise on the situation.

But obviously we aren't like them for the most part pokes fans have class....

Latest posts

Top Bottom