HOLY COW - OSU/A&M Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because you KNOW that OU fans are rude and disrespectful (in general) and you KNOW that OSU fans aren't. and you KNOW that MOST people will confirm this, unless that a Sooner fans. But there's no such thing as an unbiased opinion so I guess there's no way of KNOWING for sure.

As I stated SOME OU fans are rude, and there are SOME great OSU fans. I also work with some OSU fans and have met some OSU that are/were pricks when it comes to OU/OSU topics.

I am by no means sticking up or trying to defend the fans that are rude/disrespectful/nontraditional/whatever else you want to call them, I am just saying there are some of us that do not act like that and do not want to be grouped with them.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I stated SOME OU fans are rude, and there are SOME great OSU fans. I also work with some OSU fans and have met some OSU that are/were pricks when it comes to OU/OSU topics.

I am by no means sticking up or trying to defend the fans that are rude/disrespectful/nontraditional/whatever else you want to call them, I am just saying there are some of us that do not act like that and do not want to be grouped with them.

Then don't be an OU fan. :pms2:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But obviously we aren't like them for the most part pokes fans have class....

Heh, some of the ruddest things I've ever heard said was out of an OSU fan's mouth. I've also heard OU "fans" that never even went to OU say some rude things aswell.

As one matures, they learn not to lump them all together because you eventually see it's not an OU thing, or OSU thing..... it's insecurity. Usually, it's from "fans" that never stepped foot on their respective campus for academic reasons.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heh, some of the ruddest things I've ever heard said was out of an OSU fan's mouth. I've also heard OU "fans" that never even went to OU say some rude things aswell.

As one matures, they learn not to lump them all together because you eventually see it's not an OU thing, or OSU thing..... it's insecurity. Usually, it's from "fans" that never stepped foot on their respective campus for academic reasons.

Disagree. Valid argument except its just plain false. :homer:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have to venture that 90% of UO fans, even in the great state of Oklahoma, have never set foot on the UO campus. I am a dyed-in-the-wool Cowboy and I UO more times than I care to count.....

Most OSU fans are alumni, most goons are not. I use that term to describe the jerk fans, I have met a few (a precious few) OU fans that are actually decent. Problem is, if you are be a Sooner, you are going to get lumped in with the goons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom