HOLY COW - OSU/A&M Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have I mentioned stupid Aggie Quarterback! Gave the ball away five times and only looked to the secondary targets a few times. It was very obvious and should have been obvious to defend. I was at the game and had a great time, even though MY Aggies lost, thanks to the OSU fans for not being like the gooner fans.

Roger that. I'm an OSU alum but have always had respect for A&M. If I were going to school in Texas it would be A&M hands down.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to stay out of this, but I have to say something. I would agree that SOME Poke fans have class, but there are also some that do not.

It goes both ways for both state schools. Don't generalize all OU fans as having no class because I know just as many OSU fans that are on the same level.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to stay out of this, but I have to say something. I would agree that SOME Poke fans have class, but there are also some that do not.

It goes both ways for both state schools. Don't generalize all OU fans as having no class because I know just as many OSU fans that are on the same level.

NO. Is OSU NATIONALLY KNOWN for being rude????????????????????

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NO. Is OSU NATIONALLY KNOWN for being rude????????????????????

Dude, I am not going to get into a pissing match about which team's fans are more rude than the other. I am just asking that you not lump all OU fans in with the bad ones.

I never said OU does not have some rude fans, and I never said OSU does not have some great fans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom