Holy smokes.....Okc Outlet Mall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Council, Rockwell and MacArthur at the Reno intersections are ALL having congestion problems ...

Seems I may start shopping north of 23rd ... That traffic was NOT COOL ... Not only is it slow moving but people are being turds. Screaming out car windows, revving motors, flippin' each other off ... WTF is wrong with people?? I can hardly wait for Black Friday ... :screwy:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Council, Rockwell and MacArthur at the Reno intersections are ALL having congestion problems ...

Seems I may start shopping north of 23rd ... That traffic was NOT COOL ... Not only is it slow moving but people are being turds. Screaming out car windows, revving motors, flippin' each other off ... WTF is wrong with people?? I can hardly wait for Black Friday ... :screwy:

Tax-free sales on Coach purses!

Funny thing is, I have no clue what one of those purses looks like. Nor do I care.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Seems I may start shopping north of 23rd ... That traffic was NOT COOL ... Not only is it slow moving but people are being turds. Screaming out car windows, revving motors, flippin' each other off ... WTF is wrong with people?? I can hardly wait for Black Friday ... :screwy:[/QUOTE?

Are you serious? How close did you get to it? GC and I were talking about it Tuesday and said none of us would get near it.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB was just talking about how GlockCop was behaving in the traffice.

We worked on the Smashburger at the Outlet Shops. The Super and our Owner were there last night for the invite only time. My boss told his wife if she wanted anything she had better buy it then as she wasn't going to be able to come back anytime soon.

I made the mistake of running home at lunch to let the dog out. Should have ran down 29th. Which will be my way home tonight. I saw 6 wrecks total on my round trip to Yukon. Combined with rush hour. I didn't bring enough firepower to make it today.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB was just talking about how GlockCop was behaving in the traffice.

We worked on the Smashburger at the Outlet Shops. The Super and our Owner were there last night for the invite only time. My boss told his wife if she wanted anything she had better buy it then as she wasn't going to be able to come back anytime soon.

I made the mistake of running home at lunch to let the dog out. Should have ran down 29th. Which will be my way home tonight. I saw 6 wrecks total on my round trip to Yukon. Combined with rush hour. I didn't bring enough firepower to make it today.

Not GC, BB, YES! Anyway, I would almost be afraid of 29th today. Listening to the news on the radio every AM and there are frequent wrecks at 29th and Council and south every week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom