House windows? -besides pella

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are there any higher quality window companies besides pella that are reliable.?

Not to happy getting a cancellation 9:30 night before 8am appointment when you want my business. Unprofessional

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll recommend Baldwin Enterprises in Moore. 405-627-0424. They replaced ours in our home and conv. store 4 yrs. ago and we've been very satisfied. Lifetime guarantee and quality work.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck in your search. I recently went through the window shopping ordeal. We have to replace a house full of windows because the builder installed medicore quality windows improperly. Two windows leaked into the walls causing about $3000 worth of damage, not including the cost of new windows. Be prepared for sticker shock if you chose Renewal by Anderson. I also looked at Thermal Windows, based on the good reviews. They were one of the cheapest, but the look and feel of the windows showed it. I did not look at Pella. We went with a reputable local installer that carries a brand exclusive to them. There are tons of independent window brands out there with similar features and warranties. It really comes down to a reputable installer that stands behind the product.

Waltherfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had good luck with Marvin windows. We've also been happy with service after the sale. We had the inside pane break on a double pane window in the bathroom. Appears to have been a stress break. Replaced with no charge several years after installation. They've been in the house about 12 years now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom