Houston dad shoots, kills boy found inside daughter’s bedroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are three things every young teenage boy should worry about before climbing in a window. STDs, pregnancy, and the father of the girl. A condom can only prevent to of those situations.

I never considered the last one until I had a pistol held to my groin area one night. This is a sad situation for all parties involved.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad situation, but from what has been stated, I would have to say the Father was justified. Will haunt both families for a long time.

and to quote Obama, "It's all bush's fault."

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This didn't even happen in Florida. We don't know the details, of course, but we REALLY need to start being a little more careful about the people we kill.

I'm not sure what Florida has to do with this, but Houston is two hours down Hwy 59 from my house. You are correct that we don't REALLY know the details, and I guess I should have said GIVEN THE FACT PRESENTED, IF I WERE ON THE GRAND JURY, THE DAD WOULD GET A NO BILL VOTE FROM ME.

If anyone deserves prosecution, GIVEN THE FACTS PRESENTED, it is the daughter for lying about knowing the boy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom