Houston dad shoots, kills boy found inside daughter’s bedroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not sure what Florida has to do with this, but Houston is two hours down Hwy 59 from my house. You are correct that we don't REALLY know the details, and I guess I should have said GIVEN THE FACT PRESENTED, IF I WERE ON THE GRAND JURY, THE DAD WOULD GET A NO BILL VOTE FROM ME.

If anyone deserves prosecution, GIVEN THE FACTS PRESENTED, it is the daughter for lying about knowing the boy.

Why prosecute her??? Lying to your parents isnt illegal. Given the facts presented, I wouldnt prosecute anyone. Girl lies to dad, dad felt threatened, dad defends his house n family. He may well have over reacted but it sounds justified to me.....given the facts presented.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how you guys are joking about this.

This deserves an investigation, and frankly with what little I know I'm not sure I'm willing to write off the dad.

But i'm not an investigator..........i'm just an old internet punk...LOL : ) with BANDWIDTH!!! (Refer to the walmart self checkout thread..hahaha)

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You fellas with sons would be doing them a favor by teaching them that no piece of ass is worth dying for. Frankly, I'm surprised that we don't here of more killings such as this.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how you guys are joking about this.

This deserves an investigation, and frankly with what little I know I'm not sure I'm willing to write off the dad.

It's kinda funny.

Yeah, ol dad's self-defense story might be a cover for just wanting to kill the boy who's bangin' his daughter.

I mean I don't have a daughter, but I know how it creeps me out to tbink my teenage niece is fsckin', and imagine that times 100 for a daughter, but you cain't kill kids for fsckin'. Kids fsck. The kids who aren't fsckin' are wishing they were. It's a dance as old as time.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's kinda funny.

Yeah, ol dad's self-defense story might be a cover for just wanting to kill the boy who's bangin' his daughter.

I mean I don't have a daughter, but I know how it creeps me out to tbink my teenage niece is fsckin', and imagine that times 100 for a daughter, but you cain't kill kids for fsckin'. Kids fsck. The kids who aren't fsckin' are wishing they were. It's a dance as old as time.

crazy kids and their crazy file system checking......

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 sons and 1 daughter - all grown - survived their teen years and have the gray hair to prove it. They all KNEW sneaking in or out could result in shots being fired.

Story as presented:
1. Dad asleep alerted by child of someone in daughter's room.
2. Dad enters armed.
3. daughter states not knowing 'intruder'.
4. 'intruder' remains silent and appears to be reaching for something. (his pants? sword already in hand)
5. Dad fires (justified), 'intruder' dies.
6. Police arrive.

Hormones raging = it's bush's fault (Bad situation, not PC or appropriate, but funny, I don't care what you say).
I told mine, "love does make you blind, it makes you STUPID!" Stupid can make you dead.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The jury will have a tough job on this one. What would a reasonable man have done? There's a stranger in the house, near his daughter, and she says that she doesn't know him. He thinks the the stranger is reaching for a weapon. What would a reasonable man do in that circumstance? It's a hard call. I'm glad that I'm not sitting in judgement of the man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom