How many surgeries have you had?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YetiSam

spaghetti pistols
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Had my left ankle completely rebuilt, some screws added, and some mesh stuff to reattach ligaments. I don't recommend breaking your ankle mountain goat hunting and then walking out on it, but better than the alternative. Also don't run out of water and eat dirty snow that has giardia (although it's a several days later problem).

My wife is over 30 surgeries now. A horse fell on her while we were dating and it's been a long stretch since then. We generally make people uncomfortable how cavalier we are with surgical procedures and going to them, but you either laugh or be sad I guess.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1 if you want to call it surgery, had scopeing done on one knee cap to remove bone fragments from the knee cap. As far as that goes i quess i still have everything i was born with.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gall bladder removed and a couple 22 slugs removed. Nothing serious. The slugs were removed with forceps and the gail bladder was one of those out patient things. Heck the chest tubes when I had my lung issues hurt worse and left bigger scars.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stepped on a half pound coffee can without a rim as a child and about cut off two toes by jumping off my dads work bench and a tonsillectomy around age 8. I’ve been lucky so far.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom