How much do you spend on your habit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much is your monthly gun/ammo bill?

• $0-100

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • $100-200

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • $200-300

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • $300-400

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • $400-500

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • $500+

Votes: 21 25.3%

• Total voters

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just as I suspected. I have plenty of room to grow my addiction. As a matter of fact, I NEED to.

Would it help any for you to tell your wife there's at least one woman out there that makes sure her husband has an allowance to play with? and then regularly blows that amount because she wants what he wants more than he wants it most times ... :teehee: :lookaroun :rollingla

Oh ... NO ... :lookaroun I'm an ENABLER!! :shocked:

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would it help any for you to tell your wife there's at least one woman out there that makes sure her husband has an allowance to play with? and then regularly blows that amount because she wants what he wants more than he wants it most times ... :teehee: :lookaroun :rollingla

We should all be so lucky.

Been trying to get her into shooting for years but it isn't taking. My son has caught the disease however.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well my true habit is hunting how much do I spend on that per month I don't even want to sit down and figure that out. Gas alone back and forth to the lease is killing me!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It just doesn't get anymore awesome.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not sure what I spend a month. It has it's up months and down months. I am sure that it averages out to well over $300 a month when we're shooting a lot. I do a lot of reloading, so it's mainly in projectiles, powder and primers. The occasional gun will tickle my fancy, but it's been a while since I've bought a new gun now. At least 3 months.

Add in hunting junk, gas to/from and tags and the like and that number doubles.

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've tapered off quite a bit as my philosophy has changed from collector to practical. I would rather have fewer nicer guns than more average ones. That and if I do a caliber consolidation that I'm thinking about. It's just some maintenance really, range fee's, ammo replacement ect.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even though I spend a lot of money in the industry I own no guns, I own no ammo and I have no collection of anything that could be generalized as a firearm, reloading component or other such product. But I did spend the night in a Holiday in express.

Latest posts

Top Bottom