How would you react to a new gun shop in BA that has a "NO GUNS" sign on the door?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My only question is, why did you tell him you had a gun? Concealed is concealed. Sounds to me like you were just trying to make a point. That said, I would just ignore the sign and do my business if he had a better price.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trust me, they can't compete.
And as far as the name goes, sorry, I won't promote them.

I've never understood why people ***** about stores or people on this board but won't name them. It's retarded. You're not promoting them, if anything it will be amount to a better heads up than..... "that new place in BA off 145th."

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I have to agree, I sure wouldn't want to waste my time going to a gun-buster store if I don't have to. Only reason I can see would be to walk in and tell them "No thanks" and walk out.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My only question is, why did you tell him you had a gun? Concealed is concealed. Sounds to me like you were just trying to make a point. That said, I would just ignore the sign and do my business if he had a better price.

Knowing the OP, he was definitely trying to make a point. I'm biased, but, wouldn't cast a shadow in the doorway of a gun shop that was anti-gun, especially just to save a few dollars.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll bet if they had 20 people in a row, walk up grab the door handle, then turn around and leave, they might just take the sign down.

...but yeah, just go to FBT. (but stay on this side of the counters. I've heard stories.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom