What is the state law on producing I.D. on demand from law enforcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1694033608405.jpeg

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it ever okay to violate the oath of office, that every officer is sworn too? And if so then why? Personally I think this is a question you should all ask yourselves every time you put that uniform on!
Great question, it deserves a legitimate answer!

truth here is you are just another troll with nothing better to do than sit on the computer and see if you can stir something up. damn lady or whatever it is you are, GET A LIFE
Is someone seeing their reflection in their computer screen?

queenjohnson1791

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here let me spell it out for yall officers.
The original question, What is the state law on producing I.D. on demand from law enforcement?
That turned into do Officers have a right to violate our rights just to go home to your Families?
I just asked that same question differently,
Is it okay for Officers to violate their sworn oath to office, and if so why?
I can ask it differently if that offends you,
is it okay to violate a Citizens Constitutional Rights? If so than why?
As I have said before I appreciate all of you for your hard work and sacrifices you make every day on duty! You all should see this for what it is, a concerned Citizen who wants a real conversation with Officers in order to maybe possibly make a difference for everyone! But how do we resolve anything as a society as a whole if we can't even talk on OSA, without distract and derail tactics? Yall can use any terms you like against me on OSA, yall can call me this or that, call me a troll or whatever else, as you would like, it's Your Constitutional Right! And that is where we are seeing our differences in my Opinion, as a whole I Respect everyones Constitutional Rights! But this seems to be an issue on a whole for Officers, and the problem is a systemic top down policy. Now after saying all that, is this how you want honest Civilians to feel about the Police as.a whole?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off I would like to say thank you to all the Men and Women in Law Enforcement, I believe overall you folks are doing a fine job, and are in a very tuff position with all the politics happening with your chosen career. My personal experience with the officers I have encountered has not been just, with the exception of one officer. What I mean is in one way or another my rights where violated. I am not a criminal or the typical expected targeted individual. More than once I have been concerned I may not go home to my Family, due to a law enforcement encounter. This is not how civilians should feel about law enforcement. There should be a level of trust! I'm sorry but I don't trust a single one of you, my personal experience is you are gang bangers with badges, being bullies just cause you can, however I respect all of you till you give me a reason otherwise. And if I seen any officer in trouble I wouldn't hesitate to help! Officers, as a civilian I ask all of you to uphold that oath you took, it means more than any individual! That is your promise too us! The reason we give you power, the reason we give you trust. And Officers I ask you to hold your fellow Officers to these standards! Do this across the nation and trust may be restored in my opinion.

Gadsden based on comments about San Francisco, it seems to me that you may be a subscriber of the msm. People who are not from California always want to talk about San Francisco as the root of all problems there because that is what the msm tells you. Politics is where the problem really started there. They let all the criminals out of jail, at the same time took the guns away from the honest civilians by demonizing guns and those who have them for self defense, changing policy and law so you are less apt to defend yourself and others, decriminalization of theft under $1000 initially, I think it's $1900 now, so police no longer respond to theft calls, ( many years before defund the police movement started) changing slogans from " To protect and serve" to 'We'll kick your ass" are just a few of the things that went wrong in California, and just further declined into anarchy. This is what happens when you allow politicians and police to stomp your rights a little at a time.
The Mercury News
www.mercurynews.com
'We'll kick your ass' slogan on sheriff's patrol cars becomes issue in excessive force trial
I saw that when it happened WAAAAY back around 2003.

1694038383306.png

well kick your ass.jpg

There was a big to-do about it and the sheriff thought better of it after that.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here let me spell it out for yall officers.
The original question, What is the state law on producing I.D. on demand from law enforcement?
That turned into do Officers have a right to violate our rights just to go home to your Families?
I just asked that same question differently,
Is it okay for Officers to violate their sworn oath to office, and if so why?
I can ask it differently if that offends you,
is it okay to violate a Citizens Constitutional Rights? If so than why?
As I have said before I appreciate all of you for your hard work and sacrifices you make every day on duty! You all should see this for what it is, a concerned Citizen who wants a real conversation with Officers in order to maybe possibly make a difference for everyone! But how do we resolve anything as a society as a whole if we can't even talk on OSA, without distract and derail tactics? Yall can use any terms you like against me on OSA, yall can call me this or that, call me a troll or whatever else, as you would like, it's Your Constitutional Right! And that is where we are seeing our differences in my Opinion, as a whole I Respect everyones Constitutional Rights! But this seems to be an issue on a whole for Officers, and the problem is a systemic top down policy. Now after saying all that, is this how you want honest Civilians to feel about the Police as.a whole?
1. The officer stopped the bicyclist for a legitimate violation of traffic laws and for his safety as he had no lights after dark.

2. The officer knows a license is not required for the operation of the bicycle.

3 On the other hand, the officer has a ticketable offense of state law and at the least a Fix Me ticket which would require the cyclist to fix the problem and show it to the court it was fixed. That usually results in a dismissed ticket and no record on his license.

4. Depending upon the officer's mindset about possible future citations or not, and the cyclist's attitude might have contributed to the officer's decision to identify the rider.

5. Then yes, the officer has the duty to identify the rider to cite with a summons or a Fix Me.

Case closed.

Last edited:

queenjohnson1791

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that when it happened WAAAAY back around 2003.

View attachment 408335

View attachment 408333

There was a big to-do about it and the sheriff thought better of it after that.
Yes you are correct it was back in 2003, that shows you how.long they felt that way against the very People they are supposed to be "protecting and serving"! Like I have said previously its a systemic top down issue. Nothing has changed in that department policy wise, they just stopped printing it on their cars. That particular department is notorious for rights violations! I could continously site articles on this department and their treatment of their Citizens or you can save me the long task and see for yourself.

queenjohnson1791

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. The officer stopped the bicyclist for a legitimate violation of traffic laws and for his safety as he had no lights after dark.

2. The officer knows a license is not required for the operation of the bicycle.

3 On the other hand, the officer has a ticketable offense of state law and at the least a Fix Me ticket which would require the cyclist to fix the problem and show it to the court it was fixed. That usually results in a dismissed ticket and no record on his license.

4. Depending upon the officer's mindset about possible future citations or not, and the cyclist's attitude might have contributed to the officer's decision to identify the order.

5. Then yes, the officer has the duty to identify the rider to cite with a summons or a Fix Me.

Case closed.
Thank you, that is one question answered beautifully. Much appreciated.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes you are correct it was back in 2003, that shows you how.long they felt that way against the very People they are supposed to be "protecting and serving"! Like I have said previously its a systemic top down issue. Nothing has changed in that department policy wise, they just stopped printing it on their cars. That particular department is notorious for rights violations! I could continously site articles on this department and their treatment of their Citizens or you can save me the long task and see for yourself.
I've seen them and as I have always stated, I will call out police officers I see making poor if not illegal decisions. I have done so when I wore a badge and will continue to do so. I will not call them out unless I get the entire story and from different sources not just the MSM parroting their agenda. I will usually back the officers until I see facts to change my mind which I like to think I will do so fairly.

queenjohnson1791

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen them and as I have always stated, I will call out police officers I see making poor if not illegal decisions. I have done so when I wore a badge and will continue to do so. I will not call them out unless I get the entire story and from different sources not just the MSM parroting their agenda. I will usually back the officers until I see facts to change my mind which I like to think I will do so fairly.
Thank you for your sacrifice and service. Thank you for your fair and honest assessments of your fellow offices, and for calling out the ones who make poor or illegal decisions. I know standing up to those who you rely on is not an easy decision to make. I wish more Officers shared your points of view, unfortunately I feel they don't. I can only hope your attitude spreads like wildfire, and more Officers stand with you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom